The Lithuanian Computer Society (Lietuvos kompiuterininkų sąjunga) is happy to invite you to participate in a traditional
biennial multi-event “Computer Days – 2013” (“Kompiuterininkų dienos – 2013”) to be held on September 19–21, 2013 at the Šiauliai University, in Šiauliai, Lithuania
under the patronage of Šiauliai city Mayor Justinas Sartauskas and Šiauliai University Acting Rector assoc.prof. Donatas Jurgaitis
(City Days of Šiauliai – “Šiaulių dienos 777” will be held on the same week).
Supporters and partners: ECDL Lithuania, TEO LT, AVAD Baltic (Apple Authorised Distributor),
Šiauliai university, Vilnius University Institute of Mathematics and Informatics,
Lithuanian Association of Informatics Teachers, Lithuanian Association of Distance and E–Learning,
National Association of Education Institutions, Šiauliai City Municipality,
Algoritmų sistemos, Baltic Amadeus, Duomenų centras, "FORTEK" Informacinės Technologijos,
Minties vingiai, REO Investment, Softex Baltic.
Preliminary program (PDF, in Lithuanian) !
Aims and scope
AIMS AND SCOPE
The main objective of the “Computer Days – 2013” is to provide a forum for presentation, discussion and dissemination of research, technological and educational accomplishments in the field of Information Society Technologies. The multi-event traditionally brings together computer scientists, engineers, educationalists, teachers and students, managers, SME personnel and managers, public sector representatives and politicians to summarise the recent achievements and to discuss further directions in the field.
The multi-event “Computer Days – 2013” is composed of the following simultaneous events:
- 16th International Scientific Conference – covers a wide range of research topics in the areas of theoretical and applied Computer Science, Information and Communication Technologies, Information Society Services, etc.;
- 11th Conference on Informatics in School Education;
- Conference of Distance and E–Learning Technologies;
- 5th Conference of Lithuanian Young Scientists “Operation Research and Applications”;
- Workshop on Information Society Development Issues;
- Tutorials for IT teachers, doctoral, post- and under- graduate students;
- 13th Congress of the Lithuanian Computer Society;
- Conference of Lithuanian Association of Informatics Teachers;
- Workshop on ECDL implementation activities in Lithuania.
Individual scientists, teachers, educationalists are invited to participate as well as public and private institutions. Participants will be able to present scientific, science-popular, informative, reviewing papers in conferences, to attend discussions, present information about company, products and solutions. Possibility for advertising and demonstrating is provided. The sponsors are also welcomed.
Original scientific papers presented for the 16th International Scientific Conference “Computer Days – 2013” will be published in a reviewed internationally recognized journal "Information Sciences”. The length of the papers should be 8–12 pages long; in case of extended abstracts – 2 pages.
Paper/abstract submission page: http://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=kodi13
The registration Fee can be paid either (1) on arrival or (2) by transfer in advance
to the Bank Account of the Lithuanian Computer Society:
LT 10 7044 0600 0110 6494
Bank: SEB bankas
Bank code 70440
The registration Fee for the whole event is:
– in case of bank trasfer: 50 Euros,
– if handed to Secretariat: 100 Litas (before June 15) or 150 Litas (after June 15).
Computer Days – 2013
Lithuanian Computer Society (Lietuvos kompiuterininkų sąjunga)
Geležinio Vilko str. 12-113, LT-01112 Vilnius, Lithuania
Phone: (370 5) 210 97 33