The Lithuanian Computer Society (Lietuvos kompiuterininku sajunga) is happy to invite you to participate
in a traditional biennial multi-event Computer Days – 2019 (Kompiuterininku dienos – 2019)
to be held on October 3–4, 2019 at the Kaunas Faculty of Vilnius University, Lithuania.
Supporters and partners: ECDL Lithuania, Research Council of Lithuania, Infobalt Association, Algoritmų sistemos, Baltic Amadeus, Danske Bank, ESET Lithuania, VU Institute of Data Science and Digital Technologies.
AIMS AND SCOPE
The main objective of the “Computer Days – 2019” is to provide a forum for presentation, discussion and dissemination of research, technological and educational accomplishments in the field of Information Society Technologies. The multi-event traditionally brings together computer scientists, engineers, educationalists, teachers and students, managers, SME personnel and managers, public sector representatives and politicians to summarize the recent achievements and to discuss further directions in the field.
The multi-event “Computer Days – 2019” is composed of the following simultaneous events:
- Plenary session on Smart Society and Digital Lithuania;
- 19th Computer Science Scientific Conference – covers a wide range of research topics in the areas of Theoretical and Applied Computer Science, Information and Communication Technologies, Information Society Services, etc.;
- 14th Conference on Informatics in School Education;
- Tutorials for IT teachers, doctoral, post- and under- graduate students;
- 16th Congress of the Lithuanian Computer Society;
- Conference of Lithuanian Association of Informatics Teachers.
Individual scientists, teachers, educationalists are invited to participate as well as public and private institutions. Participants will be able to present scientific, science-popular, informative, reviewing papers in conferences, to attend discussions, present information about company, products and solutions. Possibility for advertising and demonstrating is provided; the sponsors are also welcomed.
Original scientific papers presented for the conferences will be published in a referred journals Informatica (indexed in Clarivate Analytics Web of Science (WoS)), Informatics in Education (WoS), Baltic Journal of Modern Computing (WoS), Computational Science and Techniques, Informacijos mokslai (Information Sciences).
The length of the papers should be ~12 pages, extended abstracts – 2 pages.
Paper submission guidelines, e.g.: https://www.bjmc.lu.lv/instructions-to-authors/ , https://www.mii.lt/informatics_in_education/instruct.htm .
Paper/abstract submission page: http://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=kodi19 .
REGISTRATION & FEE
Registration page: https://www.liks.lt/registracija-konferencijai/?c=523 [explanation]
- Submission of research papers and registration of their authors [explanation]: until August 15th, 2019 (extended).
- Submission of non-reviewed papers or abstracts and registration of their authors [expl.]: until September 2nd, 2019.
- Registration of participants [expl.]: until October 2nd, 2019.
- “Computer Days – 2019” multi-event: October 3–4, 2019.
Computer Days – 2019
Lithuanian Computer Society (Lietuvos kompiuterininkų sąjunga)
Akademijos str. 4-201, LT-08412 Vilnius, Lithuania
Phone: (+370 5) 210 93 42