Section of „Bebras“ challenge was established in October 2019.
This section brings together IT education professionals and everyone who are interested in opportunities for developing computational thinking by solving „Bebras“ tasks.
More information about the „Bebras“ challenge in Lithuania http://bebras.lt
International „Bebras“ challenge http://bebras.org
- To organize an annual challenge in Lithuanian schools (since 2004);
- Promote the development of computational thinking in schools;
- Collaborate with schools and promote interdisciplinary research in computational thinking;
- Represent Lithuania in the international „Bebras“ challenge community, which links over 60 countries worldwide.
You are invited to join this section!
Chair of this section:
- Prof. Valentina DAGIENĖ (Vilnius University),
- Dr. Gabrielė STUPURIENĖ (Vilnius University),