Computer Days – 2017
The Lithuanian Computer Society (Lietuvos kompiuterininku sajunga) is happy to invite you to participate
in a traditional biennial multi-event Computer Days – 2017 (Kompiuterininku dienos – 2017)
to be held on September 21–23, 2017 at the Kaunas Faculty of Vilnius University, Lithuania, under the patronage of Kaunas city municipality.
Supporters and partners: ECDL Lithuania, VU Institute of Mathematics and Informatics, Infobalt Association, National Digital Coalition in Lithuania, Algoritmu sistemos, Baltic Amadeus, Baltimax, Danske Bank.
AIMS AND SCOPE
The main objective of the “Computer Days – 2017” is to provide a forum for presentation, discussion and dissemination of research, technological and educational accomplishments in the field of Information Society Technologies. The multi-event traditionally brings together computer scientists, engineers, educationalists, teachers and students, managers, SME personnel and managers, public sector representatives and politicians to summarize the recent achievements and to discuss further directions in the field.
The multi-event “Computer Days – 2017” is composed of the following simultaneous events:
- Plenary session on Information Society Development Issues (with invited presentation by Ms. Katarzyna Koziol, DIGITALEUROPE & Digital Skills and Jobs Coalition representative);
- 18th Computer Science Scientific Conference – covers a wide range of research topics in the areas of theoretical and applied Computer Science, Information and Communication Technologies, Information Society Services, etc.;
- 13th Conference on Informatics in School Education;
- 3rd Conference on E-Learning and Smart Technologies;
- Tutorials for IT teachers, doctoral, post- and under- graduate students;
- A hands-on Workshop for primary school teachers: why are the “Bebras” tasks valuable?;
- 15th Congress of the Lithuanian Computer Society;
- Conference of Lithuanian Association of Informatics Teachers;
- Workshop on ECDL implementation activities in Lithuania.
Individual scientists, teachers, educationalists are invited to participate as well as public and private institutions. Participants will be able to present scientific, science-popular, informative, reviewing papers in conferences, to attend discussions, present information about company, products and solutions. Possibility for advertising and demonstrating is provided. The sponsors are also welcomed.
Original scientific papers presented for the conferences will be published in a
referred journals Informatica (indexed in Clarivate Analytics Web of Science (WoS)), Information Technology and Control (WoS), Informatics in Education (WoS), Baltic Journal of Modern Computing (WoS), Computational Science and Techniques, Informacijos mokslai (Information Sciences), and in local proceedings. The length of the papers should be ~12 pages, extended abstracts – 2 pages.
Paper/abstract submission page: http://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=kodi17
- Submission of research papers and registration of their authors: until May 31, 2017.
- Registration of institutions and organisations, presenting their advertising material; early registration of participants: until July 15, 2017.
- Submission of non-reviewed papers or abstracts and registration of their authors: until July 26, 2017.
- Late registration of participants: until September 19, 2017.
- “Computer Days – 2017” multi-event: September 21–23, 2017.
The registration Fee for the whole event is:
60 Euros (before July 1) or 90 Euros (after July 1).
The registration Fee should be paid by bank transfer in advance to the Account of the Lithuanian Computer Society:
IBAN: LT 10 7044 0600 0110 6494
Bank: SEB bankas
Bank code: 70440
Bank: UAB “Paysera LT”
Bank code: 35000
SWIFT: EVIULT21XXX .
Computer Days – 2017
Lithuanian Computer Society (Lietuvos kompiuterininku sajunga)
Geležinio Vilko str. 12-113, LT-01112 Vilnius, Lithuania
Phone: (+370 5) 210 93 42